Trainee Abstract Submission Deadline
October 4, 2021
All abstracts must be submitted via email to email@example.com, with “Abstract-PKD RRC Research” in the subject line. The abstract submission should be a one-page Microsoft Word document that does not exceed 300 words (not including the abstract’s title and names and affiliations of all authors). Nine abstracts will be chosen for oral presentations. Presenters will have 5 minutes each, with 3 minutes for questions, one to three slides. We will notify you by October 8, 2021 if your abstract has been selected. Abstracts not chosen for oral presentation will be available on the conference website.
Download the Abstract Template
Organize the abstract as follows:
- Title: Not to exceed 30 words
- Authors: First and last names, degree, and number indicating affiliation.
- Author Affiliations: organization, city, state, country
- Funding Sources
Please follow the instructions below to format an abstract. (Note: Submissions will not be edited for spelling or grammar and will be accepted “as is.”)
- The abstract should be a Microsoft Word document with 0.5-inch margins, typed single space, using Times New Roman font; 12-point font should be used for everything except the title.
- The abstract’s title should be typed in Title Case using bold 14-Point font, and it should clearly represent the nature of the investigation.
- Skip one line after the title, and list the author’s first and last names, degree, affiliation, city, state, and country. Separate multiple authors with a semicolon, and underline the primary author’s name (one primary author per abstract).
- Use one blank line between the title and the authors, the authors, and the body of the abstract, as well as between paragraphs.
- Please ensure that your abstract is the correct length (no longer than 300 words)
- Use standard abbreviations (e.g., RBC) and standard symbols for units of measure (e.g., kg, g, mg, mL, L, and %). Place abbreviations and acronyms in parentheses after the full word the first time that the term appears. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except as the first word of a sentence.
- Simple tables or graphs may be included; however, the abstract may not be longer than one page, including any tables or graphs.