|9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
||Registration and Pre-Workshop Open House
|11:00 a.m. – 11:10 a.m.
Barbara Bennett, Chief Financial Officer, EPA
|11:10 a.m. – 11:25 a.m.
||Overview and Introduction to the Water Technology Innovation Cluster (WTIC)
Alan Vicory, Executive Director, Ohio River Valley Water Sanitation Commission; Chair, WTIC Board of Directors
|11:25 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
||EPA and Water Technology Innovation
Cynthia Dougherty, Director, EPA Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water
|11:50 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
MaryLynn Lodor, Environment Program Manager, Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati
|12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sponsored by YSI Incorporated
Venture Capital to Spur Development and Deployment of Water Technologies—An Overview
David Henderson, Managing Director, XPV Capital Corporation
|1:00 p.m. – 1:40 p.m.
||Current and Emerging Technology Needs of Water and Wastewater Utilities: Regional Perspective of Issues with National/Global Significance
- Dave Rager, Chairman, American Water Works Association Water Utility Council; Former Chief Executive Officer, Greater Cincinnati Water Works
- James Parrott, Executive Director, Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati
|1:40 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
||Water Challenges, Technology Research, and Innovation Success Stories: National Research Organization Perspectives
- Chris Rayburn, Director of Subscriber and Research Services, Water Research Foundation
- Glenn Reinhardt, Executive Director, Water Environment Research Foundation
- Caroline Sherony, Program Manager, WateReuse Research Foundation
- Thomas Speth, Acting Director, Water Supply and Water Resources Division, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, EPA Office of Research and Development
|3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
|3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
||National Technology Users and Providers Panel: Reactions to Workshop Presentations/Discussions
Panel Chair: Alan Vicory, Executive Director, Ohio River Valley Water Sanitation Commission; Chair, WTIC Board of Directors
Facilitator: Gregory Ondich, The Scientific Consulting Group, Inc.
- Cynthia Dougherty, Director, EPA Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water
- David Henderson, Managing Director, XPV Capital Corporation
- Jeff Eger, Executive Director, Water Environment Federation; Former Executive Director, Northern Kentucky Sanitation District 1
- Michael Bush, Global Compliance Assurance Leader, General Electric (GE) Power and Water
- David Rager, Chairman, American Water Works Association Water Utility Council; Former Chief Executive Officer, Greater Cincinnati Water Works
- Dawn Kristof Champney, President, Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Nina Joshi, President and CEO, UES, Inc.
|4:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.