The publishing forms have five buttons for the editing of entries:
In the following screens, we explain these functions in more detail, using the form for editing Lexicon entries as example.
- New: opens a new blank form;
- Edit/View all Terms: brings up a list of all entries, from which the entry to be edited can be selected;
- Copy: creates a copy of the entry currently in the form;
- Save: saves the entry currently in the form
- Cancel: cancels any unsaved changes made to an entry and restores the entry as it was after the last saving.