The Program Guide is an interactive PDF that allows you to navigate directly to certain pages by clicking on a name, URL, etc. within the Program Guide.
- On the Table of Contents page, click on the titles to direct you to the section you are interested in reviewing.
- On the Agenda, you may click on any of the speaker names to be directed to the speaker’s biography.
- On the Sessions page, you may click on any Fellow’s name and be directed to his or her abstract and biography.
The EPA Communications Staff has selected 28 reception posters; these posters are identified on the Reception Posters List within the Program Guide. Also, the selected posters are identified by a note at the bottom of the page that contains the abstract, biography, and photograph of the Fellow whose abstract was selected. You may click on the note at the bottom of any of these 28 pages and be redirected to view the selected poster.
Adobe Reader or another application capable of opening PDF files is required to
view this document. Adobe Reader is free to download
Once downloaded and installed, we suggest the following:
- In the menu click on Tools, then Customize Toolbars...
- You will see the menu below
- Check off Previous Viewand Next View. Both are found
in the Page Navigation Toolbar section.
- Click OK to finish.
These two buttons should now appear in your navigation bar just above the document
you are viewing. They act the same as the Forward and Back buttons of your browser.