We are delighted that you will be able to join us for the EPA/NCER Cumulative Risk Assessment webinar. Since there will be many participants, and in an effort to make sure the webinar is efficient and successful for everyone, we ask that you please follow the instructions below.
- Please join the webinar promptly at 3:00 p.m. EST.
- If this is your first time attending a WebEx webinar then you may need to sign on to WebEx 15 to 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar to verify that you have installed the necessary plug-in to your browser and have a "rich media player" which is needed to participate in the webinar.
- Please call in using a land line and avoid cell phones as they may introduce background noise.
Please join the webinar by following the instructions below:
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: epa123
- Click the JOIN button on the right side of your screen.
- Once you have joined the webinar a box will appear on your screen “Audio Conference” (if this box doesn’t automatically appear click on the audio tab in the bottom of the participants’ box). You can access audio one of 2 ways: If you are logging in to the visual webinar portion we strongly encourage you to use the audio through your computer instead of using a landline.
- Use your computer with an internet connection.
- Click “Use Computer for Audio” and follow instructions.
- Use your phone line.
- In the “Use Phone” field click the option “I will call in”.
- The “Audio Conference” box will give you the 800 number, access code, and your attendee ID (this information is critical when logging in; it helps identify you the user).
For attendees ONLY participating by phone and NOT logging in to the visual webinar portion, you may access the audio portion only of the webinar:
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4490
- Access code: 572 379 070
For technical assistance:
Please call SCG at 301-670-4990 and ask to speak to a representative in the Conference Department for assistance.