Program Planning and Evaluation
SCG helps clients to develop, organize, and evaluate long-range programs that respond to specific research needs, legislation, and organizational or operational requirements and schedules, and we identify key technical issues to be addressed in these programs. We also assist clients with objectively evaluating the effectiveness of their programs and initiatives.
Our program planning services range from developing program concepts and concept statements, to developing conceptual frameworks, to prioritizing needs, to developing implementation plans, to assisting with implementing the programs themselves.
Because our clients operate in competitive environments, accountability is essential and it requires careful measurement of their performance. SCG’s evaluation services include:
- Questions that frame the evaluation;
- Studies that report on program processes, inputs, and outcomes;
- Collection of data through surveys, focus groups, interviews, and document review;
- Web-based tools to collect and manage data;
- Careful and defensible information analysis; and
- Evaluation reports that contribute to key program and policy decisions.
Review, evaluation, conclu-sions, and recommendations regarding the 5 A Day for Better Health Program and NCI’s role in large, coordinated efforts to promote healthy eating.
Synthesis and evaluation of the outcomes and overall impacts on decision making of EPA’s Advanced Monitoring Initiative projects.
Strategic Plan for the future direction of NCI-supported cancer surveillance research that includes four priority areas and 15 research opportunities in these areas.