SCG has helped our federal clients to orchestrate every phase of the peer review process. Our expertise and systems support each stage of grant review from receipt and logging of applications through processing of reviewer reimbursements.
Our peer review support services include:
- Recruitment of subject-matter experts through client-tailored online systems;
- Receipt, sorting, and tracking of grant applications;
- Design of worksheets and databases to track review scoring;
- Development of reviewer assignment and tracking systems;
- Collection and tracking of conflict-of-interest, confidentiality, and consulting agreements;
- Arrangement and monitoring of reviewers’ travel and lodging;
- Facilitation and hosting of review panels;
- Editing of peer reviews and preparation of summary reports;
- Processing of reviewer reimbursements; and
- Facilitation of agency mission relevancy reviews and automated reporting of results.