SCG designs and produces award-winning graphic and multimedia products that communicate our clients’ messages, market their products and programs, advance scientific discovery and knowledge transfer, and inform and educate target audiences.
Our graphic deigners are experienced in design and layout, illustration, photography, desktop publishing, and printing. Our video production team uses state-of-the-art video, sound, and lighting equipment to film meetings and interviews, capturing B-roll footage and green screen recordings. Our video team can produce professional videos, including storyboarding, footage analysis, title screens, special effects, color balancing, audio normalization, and voiceovers. Our designers also produce attractive, professional multimedia presentations that retain audience attention and communicate complex scientific information.
SCG also develops Web-based training materials, surveys, questionnaires, grant review evaluation tools, and other products. In addition, we host and record webinars, edit footage, overlay presentations, add captioning, and package webinars for archiving or posting on the Web. SCG’s multimedia products are fully compliant with the Section 508 Amendment to the Rehabilitation Act.
SCG’s graphics and multimedia production services include:
- Design of the cover artwork and layout of a wide range of print and Web-based publications;
- Creation of logos, branding themes, and promotional materials;
- Photography and videography services;
- Design and production of multimedia presentations;
- Video storyboarding, scriptwriting, and voiceover;
- Full-service video shooting, editing, closed captioning, and final production;
- Exhibit and poster design and production;
- Website design, production, and maintenance;
- Development of Web-based databases, surveys/questionnaires, evaluation tools, and other products;
- Webinar facilitation, hosting, and support; and
- Webconferencing, virtual meeting, and virtual exhibition services.