SCG’s extensive experience in planning and managing national and international meetings of all sizes has given our staff a unique depth of knowledge and expertise in meeting management support services. We understand that conferences are specialized, concentrated information exchange events that require meticulous planning and coordination. Our goal is to provide every element of support necessary to ensure an effective meeting.
SCG’s Certified Meeting Planners assist our clients in planning and organizing conferences that achieve their goals and effectively transfer scientific knowledge. Their extensive expertise is the key to SCG’s phenomenal reputation for executing flawless events.
Our creative graphic designers have the talent to develop unique, eye-catching materials that promote the message and purpose of the meeting. We also design attractive, informative exhibits and posters that communicate information to scientists, researchers, clinicians, and other professional and lay audiences. We have worked with numerous exhibit styles and can provide support for pre-exhibit negotiations; shipping, assembly, dismantling, and storage of exhibits; as well as professional exhibit staffing.
SCG’s conference and meeting services include:
- Expert planning and management of meetings by our Certified Meeting Professionals;
- Assistance with completing forms for conference approvals;
- Site search, selection, and contract negotiations;
- Travel and hotel accommodations;
- Agenda development and speaker scheduling;
- Meeting website development for information, online registration, presentation/abstract submission, special needs requests, and real-time registration tracking;
- Logistical arrangements for audiovisual and other equipment, catering, field trips, and special events;
- Materials design and preparation;
- Pre-meeting publicity and working with VIPs and the press;
- Travel arrangements and reimbursements, ensuring compliance with Federal Travel Regulations;
- Onsite registration, coordination, recording, transcription, and notetaking;
- Meeting facilitation and concept capture;
- Online registration with real-time confirmation and management reporting;
- Preparing, producing, and disseminating reports and summaries; and
- Exhibit production, logistics, staffing, setup/teardown, and transport.