The goal of the ETV Program is to further environmental protection by accelerating the acceptance and use of improved and cost-effective technologies. Under the U.S./Mexico La Paz Agreement requirements, all HAZMAT wastes generated by the maquiladoras from raw materials shipped to Mexico must be returned to the country of origin of the raw materials.
The ETV RFID technology webinar will present the results of the technology testing and include the following speakers:
- Carlos Rincon, EPA Region 6
- Steve Niemeyer, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Ryan James, Battelle Memorial Institute
- Rogers Brackmann, Chief Executive Officer, Private Pallet Security Systems, LLC
- Ben Jakubovic, Vice President, AVANTE International Technology, Inc.
John McKernan, EPA (email@example.com)
Greg Ondich, SCG (firstname.lastname@example.org)